Saturday, August 27, 2016

Upcoming appearances for "Beyond the Seventh Gate"

I will be making the following author appearances for Beyond the Seventh Gate:



September 2, 2016 from 5pm-9pm, I will be at HIVE Artspace selling and signing copies of Beyond the Seventh Gate.

This is part of York's First Friday - many local art galleries and businesses downtown take part in this event. HIVE is opening a new show, MYTHOS: Tall Tales & Legends. Several of my illustrations for Beyond the Seventh Gate will be in the show as well as some of A.E. Hoskin's photographs from the book. We will have copies of our new cryptid-themed album, appropriately titled CRYPTIDSas well as some other cryptid gear (Albatwitch t-shirts anyone?) and art and photo prints. We may even perform a song or two from CRYPTIDS.



September 8, 2016  from 10:00pm until 11:00pm Central Time (11:00pm-12:00am Eastern), I will be on Darkness Radio discussing Beyond the Seventh Gate.



September 24, 2016 from 9:00am until 8:00pm, I will be at East Coast Para Con selling and signing copies of Beyond the Seventh Gate. I will have other cryptid gear and art prints to sell as well.



September 28, 2016 starting at 10:30pm, I will be on Arcane Radio discussing Beyond the Seventh Gate.



In case you missed it, I was on Sasquatch Chronicles podcast on August 19, 2016. The show is archived, but it is members-only, so you must be a subscriber to listen.



The forthcoming issue of Cryptid Culture Magazine (#4) will have a feature on my cryptid illustrations, Beyond the Seventh Gate, and the CRYPTIDS album.



I will post more appearances as they are confirmed.

I have also made a GoodReads author page if you want to follow me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment