Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Upcoming appearances for Beyond the Seventh Gate



Upcoming appearances related to Beyond the Seventh Gate:

Wednesday September 23, 2016 (Actually Thursday morning September 24): I will be on Coast to Coast AM from 3:00 am - 5:00 am Eastern Time discussing the book and strangeness in South Central Pennsylvania.


Saturday September 24, 2016: I will be at East Coast Para Con in Scranton, PA selling and signing copies of Beyond the Seventh Gate.


Wednesday September 28, 2016: I will be on Arcane Radio discussing Beyond the Seventh Gate.


Saturday October 8, 2016: I will be at the Albatwitch Festival in Columbia, PA.

        • In the morning I will be playing music with my folk band, Stone Breath. We have a new album out soon called CRYPTIDS which is all about strange creatures, ghosts, and legends. Much of this album ties in with Beyond the Seventh Gate.

        • In the afternoon I will be giving a talk and presentation about strangeness in South Central Pennsylvania and Beyond the Seventh Gate.

        • All day - I will be selling and signing copies of my book, Stone Breath albums, Albatwitch shirts, art prints and more.


No date set: I will be appearing a second time on Sasquatch Chronicles podcast discussing the albatwitch and other "little people" with host, Wes, and frequent guest, Duke. This show should appear sometime soon.

I will be appearing on Paranormal Science radio discussing Beyond the Seventh Gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment